I’m in the service industry – so the most important thing I can offer to my clients is, you guessed it – SERVICE! I stand by the services that I provide to my clients with a service guarantee contract.
I am dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:
- Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and successful as possible.
- Respect you and your needs and be honest and forthright, in accordance with Fair Housing regulations and ethical real estate practices.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Utilize my knowledge, resources and training to best serve you.
- Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss with you comments received about your property.
- Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions.
- Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
- Utilize a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set an appropriate listing price to sell your home and receive the value you deserve.
- Review various financing alternatives.
- Develop, present and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property.
- Place a recognized Neighborhood Expert yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject to local ordinances.
- Post your property on zoomUTAH.com as a featured home, a site which receives thousands of visitors each month.
- Explain local real estate procedures and regulations.
- Show your property to potential buyers.
- Utilize the Kris Bowen Real Estate Team System vast online resources to expose your property to potential buyers around the world.
- Utilize the Kris Bowen Real Estate Team System to help you obtain the results you deserve, including leveraging our relocation network.
- Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand all implications prior to the acceptance of any offer.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
I will sign my name to this agreement! What other service professional would do that?
Call me at 801-683-9666 to talk to me.